1991 pink panty dropper

JustinB
kitten
Local Gambler Location:

1991 pink panty dropper

Postby JustinB » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:22 am

Hey guys. My buddy and I bought a 1991 Subaru legacy for $200 last year for the 2018 gambler. When we went to look at it the car already ran and drove great. The only real issue with the car is the previous owner rear ended a truck with a hitch on the back and broke the radiator and driver side head light. After buying it we discovered it is only front wheel drive :lol: I thought all Subarus were AWD. It's been sitting in my yard and we recently started getting it ready for the gambler. I found a used radiator on Craigslist for $50 and put that in. This weekened we drove up to Portland and Salem to go to the U-pull it yards. We picked up a set of 99 Subaru Forester struts for $90 to lift the car a little bit to get some clearance for those rocks. It should give us at least 2 inches of lift maybe more. The plan for the car is to keep it under $500 total. We haven't taken many pics of the car and the build so far but I also didn't know about the forum until today. So we are in the process of getting it painted now and will be installing the struts and building a roof rack and other things. Will start posting pics of the car and the rest of the build as we go. Look forward to seeing other people's builds and meeting at the gambler!
JustinB
kitten
Local Gambler Location:

Re: 1991 pink panty dropper

Postby JustinB » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:18 am

Still in the middle of getting it painted

Gest Gibby
kitten
Local Gambler Location: SoCal

Postby Gest Gibby » Fri May 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Gambler is awesome. PVC roof-rack or palletts? lol

ABG
Vice Chancellor of the Gambler 500 SoCal (unless there is something wrong)
Gibby
Monster Rallye-BMW
JustinB
kitten
Local Gambler Location:

Postby JustinB » Sun May 20, 2018 9:19 pm

I actually have some scrap metal I'm going to use to build the roof rack out of.

Return to “Build Threads”